Thinking big is a skill all entrepreneurs should be focused on cultivating.
Similar Stephanie Breedlove quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you’re long―term oriented, customer interests and shareholder interests are aligned.
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
- We have essentially no patents in SpaceX. If we published patents, it would be farcical, because the Chinese would just use them as a recipe book.
- Problems are just businesses waiting for the right entrepreneur to unlock the value.
- Your environment will eat your goals and plans for breakfast.
- Details matter, it’s worth waiting to get it right.
- We are stubborn on vision. We are flexible on details.
- Small and continuous effort can lead you to success.
- We figured even if we crash and burn, and lose everything, the experience will have been worth ten times the cost.
- Entrepreneurship is for those who don’t know how to quit
- If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.
- Most people don’t get those experiences because they never ask. I’ve never found anybody that didn’t want to help me if I asked them for help.
- Only those deals get closed which you deserve.
- A person who makes few mistakes makes little progress.
- Act and fail, but don’t fail to act.
- It’s really hard to design products by focus groups. A lot of times, people don’t know what they want until you show it to them.
- Without having a goal it is difficult to score!
- Your brand story’s happily ever after involves open wallets.
- You will have more regrets for the things you didn’t try than the ones you tried and didn’t succeed at.
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.