Thinking big is a skill all entrepreneurs should be focused on cultivating.
Similar Stephanie Breedlove quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- It’s not what you got, but what you gave.
- The only thing worse than starting something and failing… is not starting something.
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is ‘why not?’.
- Taking risk will have its consequences, so does not taking any risk.
- Vision without execution is just hallucination.
- You don´t have to win the game, play until the others get tired.
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
- Big things begin with big thinking.
- You lose respect when you demand respect.
- Believing that the dots will connect down the road will give you the confidence to follow your heart.
- I do not adopt softness towards others because I want to make them better.
- You can’t force creatives into a box. If you try, they’ll no longer be creative. And no one will want your box.
- Sometimes not getting what you want is a brilliant stroke of luck.
- Insight and drive are all the skills you need. Everything else can be hired.
- Creating anything that never existed before is not sanity.
- Just because you work, doesn’t mean you’re working on the right thing.
- Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- You will never see an eagle of distinction flying low with pigeons of mediocrity.
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.