Great losses are great lessons.
Similar Amit Kalantri quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Success, like happiness, is a by-product, not a goal.
- People have a voracious appetite for a better way, and yesterday’s ‘wow’ quickly becomes today’s ‘ordinary’.
- I discovered that the best innovation is sometimes the company, the way you organize a company.
- Even if we lose our money, we’ll have a company, For once in our lives, we’ll have a company.
- Entrepreneurship means that you are the founder, CEO, designer, developer, vendor, human resources, trainer, planner, executor and hustler
- Some people have the courage to bungee jump or even skydive, yet they lack the courage to work for themselves.
- Business Plans: It’s about the Process, Not the Product
- Without business skills, your passion or hobby will not translate into money in your pocket.
- If you decide that you’re going to do only the things you know are going to work, you’re going to leave a lot of opportunity on the table.
- It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- You cannot begin, until you begin.
- Life’s too short to learn from your own mistakes. So learn from others.
- Invention is by its very nature disruptive. If you want to be understood at all times, then don’t do anything new.
- As much as possible, avoid hiring MBAs. MBA programs don’t teach people how to create companies.
- People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it.
- If you’re long―term oriented, customer interests and shareholder interests are aligned.
- If you try to be everything to everyone, you become nothing.
- The entrepreneur works 24×7 365 days and that’s why they look cool
- Losers read, winners skim.