Great losses are great lessons.
Similar Amit Kalantri quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- In the end, we are our choices. Build yourself a great story.
- As much as possible, avoid hiring MBAs. MBA programs don’t teach people how to create companies.
- Just pick a goal and stick to it – no big complicated secret.
- Market like you OWN the Segment & Optimize as a Startup.
- Life is tough, but you are tougher.
- It’s very important to like the people you work with, otherwise life [and] your job is gonna be quite miserable.
- When you’re ready, nothing can stop you. If something’s stopping you, you’re not ready.
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
- Success, for most people, requires unlearning as much as learning.
- The way to be nothing is to do nothing
- You can’t build the road without walking it.
- Entrepreneurs should always aim to play the long game. Instant gratification cannot build a legacy.
- Success is made of 1% of luck and 99% of sweat.
- If you don’t appreciate your customers, someone else will.
- Companies can’t be sold, they can only be bought.
- Uninspired leaders can’t inspire.
- I take the position that I’m always to some degree wrong, and the aspiration is to be less wrong.
- Create value, not bait!
- Do something in your life which will make millions of people attend your funeral. Have a worthy life.
- Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.