Great losses are great lessons.
Similar Amit Kalantri quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
- Building something that matters is a marathon, not a sprint.
- High expectations are the key to everything.
- Starting and growing a business is as much about the innovation, drive and determination of the people who do it as it is about the product they sell.
- Remain self-funded as long as possible.
- The journey is the reward
- A leader without a team is a bow without arrows
- Every threat to the status quo is an opportunity in disguise.
- Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.
- Do something in your life which will make millions of people attend your funeral. Have a worthy life.
- The best customer service is if the customer doesn’t need to call you, doesn’t need to talk to you, it just works.
- We need to embrace change in order to sell change.
- Winners never quit, quitters never win.
- He who is afraid to lose, is not ready to win
- Disruption isn’t about what happens to you, it’s about how you respond to what happens to you.
- Insight and drive are all the skills you need. Everything else can be hired.
- Being an entrepreneur is like eating glass and staring into the abyss of death.
- Don’t die without fulfilling your purpose.
- Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.
- Dream big but always plan small