We need to embrace change in order to sell change.
Similar Yuri van der Sluis quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Vision without execution is just hallucination.
- Success is never accidental.
- Show me your friends and I’ll show you your future.
- A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.
- Patience is a virtue not a vice.
- Happy people produce. Bored people consume.
- Entrepreneurs don’t ask for permission. They act per a mission.
- Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.
- Humans are born to build something outrageous.
- The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again.
- You’ve achieved success in your field when you don’t know whether what you’re doing is work or play.
- Where there’s a WALL, there’s a WAY.
- Success inspired confidence; confidence produced success.
- Your comfort zone is not that comfortable.
- Don’t wait to be compelled to do great work.
- Don’t die without fulfilling your purpose.
- Actually, I’m an overnight success. But it took twenty years.
- A quitter never wins-and-a winner never quits.
- Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity. They seem more afraid of life than death.
- You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job, and not be paid for it.