We need to embrace change in order to sell change.
Similar Yuri van der Sluis quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- It’s very important to like the people you work with, otherwise life [and] your job is gonna be quite miserable.
- The smallest company in the world can look as large as the largest company on the web.
- Schooling doesn’t assure employment but skill does.
- The doers are the major thinkers. The people that really create the things that change this industry are both the thinker and doer in one person.
- Success, like happiness, is a by-product, not a goal.
- If you want to go fast, go alone; if you want to go far go together
- It’s hard to find things that won’t sell online.
- Don’t delude yourself into thinking something’s working when it’s not, or you’re gonna get fixated on a bad solution.
- Achieve success in any area of life by identifying the optimum strategies and repeating them until they become habits.
- Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.
- Future is out there exploring the stars … compared with one where we are forever confined to Earth until some eventual extinction event.
- If you’re long―term oriented, customer interests and shareholder interests are aligned.
- Go as far as you can see and you will see further.
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- You can say anything to anyone, but how you say it will determine how they will react.
- Transforming the complex to the simple is pure genius.
- A dream with a deadline is a goal.
- You lose 100% of the shots you don’t take.
- People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it.