What you are seeking, is seeking you.
Similar Dennis Kimbro quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Speak less than you know; have more than you show.
- Complaining is not a strategy.You have to work with the world as you find it, not as you would have it be.
- Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
- The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers.
- When you go in search of honey, you must expect to be stung by bees.
- Never fear starting. Fear never starting.
- The customer is always right.even when they’re wrong.
- 1 failure equals 1000 lessons
- Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.
- In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
- Life’s too short to build something nobody wants.
- As a company, one of our greatest cultural strengths is accepting the fact that if you’re going to invent, you’re going to disrupt.
- Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.
- I am the captain of my fate, master of my soul, boss of my dreams, and king of my goals
- The secret of success is to do the common thing uncommonly well.
- It is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
- In the end, every startup is different. But in the beginning every startup is the same.
- Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.
- We trade real estate for technology (which gets cheaper and more capable every year).
- Act like a champion, and then become one.