What you are seeking, is seeking you.
Similar Dennis Kimbro quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- As a company, one of our greatest cultural strengths is accepting the fact that if you’re going to invent, you’re going to disrupt.
- You have to see failure as the beginning and the middle, but never entertain it as an end.
- Smart people are a dime a dozen and often don’t amount to much. What counts is being creative and imaginative.
- There is no try. There is only do.
- Always deliver more than expected.
- Move fast, break things
- Act like a champion, and then become one.
- Pivoting is not the end of the disruption process, but the beginning of the next leg of your journey.
- Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.
- Creativity is just connecting things.
- Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted.
- Life is too short for long-term grudges.
- Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.
- You’re not born with confidence; it is a skill to learn.
- 1 failure equals 1000 lessons
- Belief in oneself is one of the most important bricks in building any successful venture.
- When you were making excuses someone else was making enterprise.
- The simplest way to learn business is to study your competition and improve what they are offering.
- An idea is nothing until it has its believers and followers.
- Do something in your life which will make millions of people attend your funeral. Have a worthy life.