Selling is a sacred trust between buyer and seller.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- As you move from job seeker to job creator, you move from wages to wealth.
- There are two kinds of companies, those that work to try to charge more and those that work to charge less. We will be the second.
- if you really want to become a rich, then start sharing everything you have
- If you always succeed, you don’t think big enough
- Successful entrepreneurship begins and ends with customer wants and needs, not what you want and need.
- I think it is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure … but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.
- Strategy is about shaping the future.
- All human beings are entrepreneurs.
- It’s hard to find things that won’t sell online.
- We are very careful about what features we add because we can’t take them away.
- I built success in business when I stopped focusing on me and started focusing on helping others.
- When you stay in your comfort zone, you are not learning.
- Success is made of 1% of luck and 99% of sweat.
- I’d rather interview 50 people and not hire anyone than hire the wrong person.
- If you don’t love it, you’re going to fail.
- Our point of view is we will sell more if we help people make purchasing decisions.
- Thinking big is a skill all entrepreneurs should be focused on cultivating.
- It’s really hard to design products by focus groups. A lot of times, people don’t know what they want until you show it to them.