Success is an addiction. Once you get into the habit of success, you can’t stop.
Similar Ehab Atalla quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Invention is by its very nature disruptive. If you want to be understood at all times, then don’t do anything new.
- Every threat to the status quo is an opportunity in disguise.
- An entrepreneur in debt is an entrepreneur in business.
- Better to fail on your own terms than succeed on someone else’s.
- You don’t need a partner; you need a startner.
- Time doesn’t change things. It’s how we use our time that makes the difference.
- Entrepreneurs don´t play safe, they play good.
- The keys to success are patience, persistence, and obsessive attention to detail.
- Startups don’t just die, they commit suicide
- Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted.
- Building your dreams is the only way not to work for someone else’s dreams.
- Speak less than you know; have more than you show.
- Get big quietly, so you don’t tip off potential competitors.
- The Greatest success stories are beautifully painful
- Most large organizations embrace the idea of invention but are not willing to suffer the string of failed experiments necessary to get there.
- You are much more than what you think you are.
- Where there is purpose, money flows!
- We can’t be in survival mode. We have to be in growth mode.
- Realize that your life situation will never line up perfectly for you to start a business.
- Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.