No, I don’t ever give up. I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
Similar Elon Musk quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The world is round, so there is no corner for anyone to lean against
- Followers accept answers. Leaders ask questions.
- The great thing about fact-based decisions is that they overrule the hierarchy.
- If you’re not failing from time to time, you’re not aiming high enough.
- Be so good they can’t ignore you.
- There is no success or failure, there’s only life.
- Stress comes from ignoring the things that you shouldn’t be ignoring.
- To get something new done you have to be stubborn and focused, to the point that others might find unreasonable.
- My best ideas come in the shower, where I’m showered with water, but also ideas.
- Starting and growing a business is as much about the innovation, drive and determination of the people who do it as it is about the product they sell.
- To be successful, innovation is not just about value creation, but value capture.
- God rewards every act of obedience to His Will.
- The true start-up of a business is what happens before you start-up.
- If you never want to be criticized, for goodness’ sake don’t do anything new.
- Ask yourself everyday: What do I need to be grateful for today?
- I think it would be great to be born on Earth and die on Mars. Just hopefully not at the point of impact.
- The most successful people have the same twenty-four hours in a day that you do.
- We are really competing against ourselves, we have no control over how other people perform.
- I think frugality drives innovation, just like other constraints do. One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- Without business skills, your passion or hobby will not translate into money in your pocket.