Sell the results, not the nuts and bolts.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- When you do it, you are not another dreamer
- Entrepreneurship is not a career choice, its a way of life!
- One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- You receive a great number of rewards as soon as you begin creating something you dream of deep within your soul.
- My best ideas come in the shower, where I’m showered with water, but also ideas.
- The framework I found which made the decision incredibly easy was what I called – which only a nerd would call – a ‘regret minimization framework’.
- Create value, not bait!
- I’m a big fan of all-you-can-eat plans, because they’re simpler for customers.
- Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other.
- All human aspirations are opportunities for brands to build relationships.
- There is no problem you can’t take absolute advantage of.
- Patience is a virtue not a vice.
- Know your margins; then focus on growing the business.
- High expectations are the key to everything.
- The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.
- Life begins when you start something, and blooms when you keep doing it.
- Your best days are ahead of you, but living in the past is a sure way to never get there.
- Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
- Innovation is the specific instrument of entrepreneurship.the act that endows resources with a new capacity to create wealth.
- Would you rather work forty hours a week at a job you hate or eighty hours a week doing work you love?