Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work.
- I’m a big fan of all-you-can-eat plans, because they’re simpler for customers.
- Dream big but always plan small
- Without deadlines, nothing gets done.
- Patience is a virtue not a vice.
- Truth is the greatest marketing campaign.
- Opinions killed more people than crime
- I am the captain of my fate, master of my soul, boss of my dreams, and king of my goals
- Realize that your life situation will never line up perfectly for you to start a business.
- Without having a goal it is difficult to score!
- Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get
- I think this is the start of something really big. Sometimes that first step is the hardest one, and we’ve just taken it.
- If you always succeed, you don’t think big enough
- Success, for most people, requires unlearning as much as learning.
- The smallest company in the world can look as large as the largest company on the web.
- Entrepreneurs don’t ask for permission. They act per a mission.
- GRATITUDE changes ATTITUDE in an instant.
- The secret to successful entrepreneurship is to couple your passion with strategy, and your drive with patience.
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become.
- I’d been rejected, but I was still in love, so I decided to start over.