Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- I haven’t failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that don’t work.
- There is no success or failure, there’s only life.
- Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.
- The risks are important to keep in mind, but they shouldn’t necessarily stop you from pushing ahead with your idea.
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure … but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.
- A business shines brightest when its people are working on problems bigger than themselves
- Plan for ways to get more enjoyment into your life and you will get more joy out of it.
- You’ve achieved success in your field when you don’t know whether what you’re doing is work or play.
- Life begins when you start something, and blooms when you keep doing it.
- Entrepreneurship is not a title, it is a mindset, a way of life; it is the future!
- Commitment shows up before results do!
- Success is determined by how best you can utilize your time
- Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
- Sell before you start
- Starting up is like farting, if you force it, it’s probably shit.
- Market like you OWN the Segment & Optimize as a Startup.
- Where you are going to spend your time and your energy is one of the most important decisions you get to make in life.
- INTENT reveals desire; ACTION reveals commitment.
- Fall down but never back down.
- Business success is 80% psychology and 20% mechanics.