You don´t have to win the game, play until the others get tired.
Similar Alin Sav quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The worst thing you can do is not try
- If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.
- Building something that matters is a marathon, not a sprint.
- The really great person will keep on going and find the key, underlying principle of the problem, and come up with a beautiful elegant solution that works.
- It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.
- Fall down but never back down.
- Things don’t have to change the world to be important.
- Without vision, there is no victory.
- Entrepreneurship is the real test of conviction.
- Be bold. Take risks. Get noticed.
- Always do what you love in order to love what you do.
- Be the change you wish to see in the world.
- Every threat to the status quo is an opportunity in disguise.
- Never let success get to your head and never let failure get to your heart.
- Achieve success in any area of life by identifying the optimum strategies and repeating them until they become habits.
- Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted.
- Move fast, break things
- The secret to success is constancy of purpose.
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- The more customers you keep, the fewer customers you have to find.