You don´t have to win the game, play until the others get tired.
Similar Alin Sav quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- What the average call excellent, the excellent call average.
- People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.
- Urgency makes the difference between practitioners, proclaimers and procrastinators.
- The vision for Echo and Alexa was inspired by the Star Trek computer
- Normal is where innovation goes to die.
- Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.
- Everyone has a boss, and a business owner’s boss is the customer.
- Impact Over Income
- You can get into any business by leveraging joint ventures.
- Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure.
- Opinions killed more people than crime
- INTENT reveals desire; ACTION reveals commitment.
- The simplest way to learn business is to study your competition and improve what they are offering.
- Entrepreneur, Vincent Van Gogh had no accredited training in art but yet his distinction is generational.
- Everything begins small.
- If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.
- People who know what they’re talking about don’t need PowerPoint.
- Focus does not mean saying yes, it means saying no.
- Wisdom is hard to get but hardest to lose if once obtained.
- The Greatest success stories are beautifully painful