You don’t get what you wish for; you get what you work for.
Similar Daniel Milstein quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- In the end, a vision without the ability to execute it is probably a hallucination.
- Failures are the stairs we climb to reach success.
- Disruption causes vast sums of money to flow from existing businesses and business models to new entrants.
- If price is what you communicate, don’t complain about lack of margins.
- If you don’t understand the details of your business you are going to fail.
- Like everything in life, it is not what happens to you but how you respond to it that counts.
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- Most startups eventually pivot to adjust to what the market is telling them.
- The school as at fault for trying to make me memorise stupid stuff rather than stimulating me
- People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it.
- Act NOW on those ideas! As they say, you snooze you lose. Or as I say, if you BEGIN you WIN.
- Actually, I’m an overnight success. But it took twenty years.
- Don’t let other people define your vision of your future.
- S.T.O.P. = Start To Open Possibilities
- Entrepreneur, stay hungry, stay humble & stay hopeful.
- Success inspired confidence; confidence produced success.
- When you stay in your comfort zone, you are not learning.
- Realize that your life situation will never line up perfectly for you to start a business.
- The way to screw up somebody’s life is to give them what they want.
- Entrepreneurship is where a noble cause meets the passion.