You don’t get what you wish for; you get what you work for.
Similar Daniel Milstein quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you don’t understand the details of your business you are going to fail.
- The road to success is always under construction.
- Bad timekeeping will suck the life out of your bank account.
- There are no overnight success. It’s a combination of humility, sacrifices, tenacity, failure, and opportunity.
- I wanted a woman who could get me out of a Third World prison. Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.
- Life has no limitations except the ones we make.
- A business shines brightest when its people are working on problems bigger than themselves
- We are very careful about what features we add because we can’t take them away.
- When we are connected to the source, we will not be afraid of any task set before us.
- People should pursue what they’re passionate about. That will make them happier than pretty much anything else.
- Success consists of getting up just one more time than you fall.
- Life’s too short to build something nobody wants.
- Make it happen, or it won’t.
- People judge you on your performance, so focus on the outcome.
- Impatience makes even the strong weak.
- Sometimes life is going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.
- Building your dreams is the only way not to work for someone else’s dreams.
- You can win big battles by winning small victories at a time
- If you need inspiration, don’t do it.
- Without having a goal it is difficult to score!