Pride supports us when we fail, betrays us when we succeed.
Similar Charles Colton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- You have to make your own chances.
- Quality is more important than quality. One home run is better than two doubles.
- If you don’t have paying customers, you have a hobby.
- Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.
- Leveraging existing resources is innovation’s sweetest play.
- Don’t delude yourself into thinking something’s working when it’s not, or you’re gonna get fixated on a bad solution.
- Optimism doesn’t make you more persistent. Persistence makes you more optimistic.
- Success is not what you have, but who you are.
- It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
- Don’t buy value-added. Be the one adding value. Create goodwill.
- Selling is a sacred trust between buyer and seller.
- Vision is oxygen for companies.
- Most large organizations embrace the idea of invention but are not willing to suffer the string of failed experiments necessary to get there.
- We can’t be in survival mode. We have to be in growth mode.
- Focusing is about saying no. And you’ve got to say no, no, no. When you say no, you piss off people.
- Do something in your life which will make millions of people attend your funeral. Have a worthy life.
- You will never see an eagle of distinction flying low with pigeons of mediocrity.
- Visionary decision-making happens at the intersection of intuition and logic.
- Screw it. Let’s do it.
- A real influencer buys the mind to act not the heart to express.