Run wild and free like a waterfall
Similar Anamika Mishra quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Sacrifice is the seed of success.
- After every difficulty, ask yourself two questions What did I do right? and What would I do differently?
- If you are going through a lot, you are going to get a lot.
- In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
- Selling is a sacred trust between buyer and seller.
- A business shines brightest when its people are working on problems bigger than themselves
- Do something in your life which will make millions of people attend your funeral. Have a worthy life.
- I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure which is, Try to please everybody.
- Know your margins; then focus on growing the business.
- Perfectionism is a disease. Procrastination is a disease. ACTION is the cure.
- Value your values by demonstrating your values.
- How to change the world in two words: S.T.A.R.T. N.O.W. 1. START – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust. 2. NOW – No Opportunity Wasted
- If you really want to be happy, be happy and share happiness
- If you don’t understand the details of your business you are going to fail.
- Entrepreneurs don´t play safe, they play good.
- People who say you will fail are people who have never been successful in their lives
- Money chases good ideas
- Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
- Without deadlines, nothing gets done.
- Winners never quit, quitters never win.