Do what you fear and fear disappears.
Similar David Schwartz quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure which is, Try to please everybody.
- Position yourself with something that captures your curiosity, something that you’re missionary about.
- Have the end in mind and every day make sure you’re working towards it.
- Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.
- The smallest company in the world can look as large as the largest company on the web.
- It is better to die for a dream than to live a nightmare.
- Peace first, sophistication later. Harmony first, luxury later.
- Entrepreneurs should always aim to play the long game. Instant gratification cannot build a legacy.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny, because shiny doesn’t last.
- The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do.
- A millionaire will never have a billionaire’s problem.
- When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
- You can truly have it all, just not all at the same time.
- The framework I found which made the decision incredibly easy was what I called – which only a nerd would call – a ‘regret minimization framework’.
- Hold your head up high, you’ll see more!’
- Knowledge without action is meaningless.
- Sometimes failure is the beginning of success
- Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.
- Doesn’t matter how fast you cross the finish line if you’re running the wrong race.
- You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.