Do what you fear and fear disappears.
Similar David Schwartz quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.
- Your margin is my opportunity.
- Healthiness and happiness are dependent on each other
- Choose a job that you like, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
- The more customers you keep, the fewer customers you have to find.
- Creativity is just connecting things.
- No one will ever remember you until you set an example
- People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it.
- Without vision, there is no victory.
- Never let success get to your head and never let failure get to your heart.
- If you want to live a successful life then start making other people successful
- The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.
- Leveraging existing resources is innovation’s sweetest play.
- The great thing about fact-based decisions is that they overrule the hierarchy.
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
- We’re here to put a dent in the universe. Otherwise why else even be here?
- No, I don’t ever give up. I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
- Don’t risk more than you can afford to lose!
- You want to have a future where you’re expecting things to be better, not one where you’re expecting things to be worse.
- They were building a Ferrari for every launch, when it was possible that a Honda Accord might do the trick.