Do what you fear and fear disappears.
Similar David Schwartz quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Don’t let other people define your vision of your future.
- Go as far as you can see and you will see further.
- If you’re just starting out, don’t focus on the cheese, focus on the cow.
- .If there is no risk, there is no reward.
- If there was a way that I could not eat, so I could work more, I would not eat. I wish there was a way to get nutrients without sitting down for a meal.
- Successful companies are started, and made successful, by at least two, and usually more, soulmates.
- Someday is a dangerous word.
- People should pursue what they’re passionate about. That will make them happier than pretty much anything else.
- Building something that matters is a marathon, not a sprint.
- If you always succeed, you don’t think big enough
- It’s not what you got, but what you gave.
- Entrepreneur, get creative or live stagnant. ~
- Your best days are ahead of you, but living in the past is a sure way to never get there.
- Don’t aim for perfection. Aim for ‘better than yesterday’.
- Most large organizations embrace the idea of invention but are not willing to suffer the string of failed experiments necessary to get there.
- If you’re good at course correcting, being wrong may be less costly than you think. Whereas being slow is going to be expensive for sure.
- The way to change the entire world starts with a small baby step
- Our thoughts and our mind-sets greatly affect our perception of what life is really about
- Coming together is a beginning, keeping together is progress, working together is success.
- Success is like an iceberg. Nobody sees the work that comprises it.