The really great person will keep on going and find the key, underlying principle of the problem, and come up with a beautiful elegant solution that works.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- I’m a big fan of all-you-can-eat plans, because they’re simpler for customers.
- Focusing is about saying no. And you’ve got to say no, no, no. When you say no, you piss off people.
- Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work.
- Success repeats itself until it becomes boring.
- You can’t force creatives into a box. If you try, they’ll no longer be creative. And no one will want your box.
- If you’re not gonna go all the way, why go at all?
- Vision without execution is just hallucination.
- Uncovering the right problem is half the solution.
- There are good Managers and good Leaders, some of them are good in both and they called Entrepreneurs
- If you don’t learn to control your mind, your mind will control you.
- For you to sleep well at night, the aesthetic, the quality, has to be carried all the way through.
- Every day is day 1
- Details matter, it’s worth waiting to get it right.
- Humans are born to build something outrageous.
- You get paid in direct proportion to the difficulty of problems you solve.
- Boredom creates breakthroughs.
- The entrepreneur works 24×7 365 days and that’s why they look cool
- Where there’s a WALL, there’s a WAY.
- Being an entrepreneur is like eating glass and staring into the abyss of death.
- My best ideas come in the shower, where I’m showered with water, but also ideas.