There is no problem you can’t take absolute advantage of.
Similar Ehab Atalla quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- What we want to be is something completely new. There is no physical analog for what Amazon.com is becoming.
- Invest your energy in the things you can control.
- The best big idea is only going to be as good as its implementation.
- If you really want to achieve it. Have a deadline on it. If not, you will never complete it.
- All of my best decisions in business and in life have been made with heart, intuition, guts… not analysis.
- Don’t risk more than you can afford to lose!
- In the end, we are our choices.
- Entrepreneurs build ladders, employees climb them.
- If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it.
- Life has no limitations except the ones we make.
- If there was a way that I could not eat, so I could work more, I would not eat. I wish there was a way to get nutrients without sitting down for a meal.
- Enjoyment is not the result of success: it is a requirement for success.
- Impact Over Income
- The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.
- Build systems for the business to come, not the business you have.
- To rise you must first fall.
- The way to screw up somebody’s life is to give them what they want.
- You can say anything to anyone, but how you say it will determine how they will react.
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
- Peace first, sophistication later. Harmony first, luxury later.