There is no problem you can’t take absolute advantage of.
Similar Ehab Atalla quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Eighty percent of success is just showing up.
- You have a choice: pursue your dreams, or be hired by someone else to help them fulfill their dreams.
- The joy of disruption comes from accepting that we all live in a temporal state.
- I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.
- No guts, no story.
- The way to be nothing is to do nothing
- Build systems for the business to come, not the business you have.
- Your lack of confidence is the number one reason why you’re not experiencing success.
- Success is not what you have, but who you are.
- All human aspirations are opportunities for brands to build relationships.
- Your brand story’s happily ever after involves open wallets.
- A good entrepreneur is a good teacher.
- Entrepreneur, if your distinction isn’t angering the mediocre, it’s actually mediocre.
- Being an entrepreneur is the greatest investment
- It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.
- For you to sleep well at night, the aesthetic, the quality, has to be carried all the way through.
- Achieve success in any area of life by identifying the optimum strategies and repeating them until they become habits.
- All Disruption starts with introspection.
- Seventy percent of success in life is showing up.
- Failure is not failure unless we fail to learn from it.