The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Would you rather work forty hours a week at a job you hate or eighty hours a week doing work you love?
- Without vision, there is no victory.
- They don’t serve champagne at pity parties
- Invention is by its very nature disruptive. If you want to be understood at all times, then don’t do anything new.
- What the average call excellent, the excellent call average.
- To win without risk is to triumph without glory.
- If you try to be everything to everyone, you become nothing.
- Money chases good ideas
- Constraint inspires creativity
- Business success is 80% psychology and 20% mechanics.
- If you really want to achieve it. Have a deadline on it. If not, you will never complete it.
- The secret to successful entrepreneurship is to couple your passion with strategy, and your drive with patience.
- The way to be nothing is to do nothing
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.
- Work like hell. I mean you just have to put in 80 to 100 hour weeks every week. [This] improves the odds of success.
- Quality is more important than quality. One home run is better than two doubles.
- We’re here to put a dent in the universe. Otherwise why else even be here?
- if you really want to become a rich, then start sharing everything you have
- Building something that matters is a marathon, not a sprint.
- If you’re not failing from time to time, you’re not aiming high enough.