The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- To be inefficient and effective is better than being efficient and ineffective.
- They don’t serve champagne at pity parties
- If you always succeed, you don’t think big enough
- You know if you make a customer unhappy, they won’t tell five friends, they’ll tell 5,000 friends.
- The goal was never to bear the competition, or to make a lot of money. It was to do the greatest thing possible, or even a little greater
- Premature success rarely lasts as long as delayed success.
- There is always another way to look at things.
- You can overcome your circumstances or you can let your circumstances overcome you.
- Always make your future bigger than your past.
- There is no problem you can’t take absolute advantage of.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- Fail soon so that you can succeed sooner.
- Without struggle, success has no value.
- The secret of success is to do the common thing uncommonly well.
- If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.
- It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
- I think this is the start of something really big. Sometimes that first step is the hardest one, and we’ve just taken it.
- You can only succeed through a steady persistent effort.
- Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life.
- If you really want to be happy, be happy and share happiness