When taken in the right direction, even a step that is only half a centimeter long is progress.
Similar Mokokoma Mokhonoana quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Most people master the art of postponing the start.
- Building a startup is very much an endurance sport
- I think frugality drives innovation, just like other constraints do. One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- Go as far as you can see and you will see further.
- You have to see failure as the beginning and the middle, but never entertain it as an end.
- One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- Be the change you wish to see in the world.
- Africa’s hopeful transformation lies in entrepreneurship
- Success and failure come and go, but don’t let them define you. It’s who you are that matters.
- Starting up is like farting, if you force it, it’s probably shit.
- Would you rather work forty hours a week at a job you hate or eighty hours a week doing work you love?
- Think big from the beginning.
- After every difficulty, ask yourself two questions What did I do right? and What would I do differently?
- At the earliest stage, the only people who can invest in you are three Fs: friends, family and fools.
- An entrepreneur is more useful and valuable to the economy than an economist.
- Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail.
- If you’re starting something on your own, you better have a passion for it, because this is hard work.
- Difficulties come not to obstruct, but to instruct.
- Most improved things can be improved.
- Profit is not the purpose of a business, but rather the test of its validity.