Save to invest, don’t save to save.
Similar Oscar Auliq-Ice quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Great losses are great lessons.
- Procrastination is one of the loyal aides of poverty.
- Business is still more often about whom you know, not what you know.
- When you do it, you are not another dreamer
- Most startups eventually pivot to adjust to what the market is telling them.
- Sometimes life is going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.
- Entrepreneurship is a responsibility rather than a profession.
- If only 1 out of 10 businesses succeeds, start 10 businesses. Just sayin.
- Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.
- I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.
- Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
- The only thing worse than starting something and failing… is not starting something.
- Details matter, it’s worth waiting to get it right.
- If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way
- Disruptive innovation is entrepreneurs changing their industry with unique creativity.
- Where there’s a WALL, there’s a WAY.
- Impatience makes even the strong weak.
- Tough times don’t last. Tough people do.
- Don’t play games that you don’t understand, even if you see lots of other people making money from them.
- The goal is freedom.