Save to invest, don’t save to save.
Similar Oscar Auliq-Ice quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- You can have the best technology, you can have the best business model, but if the storytelling isn’t amazing, it won’t matter. Nobody will watch.
- You lose 100% of the shots you don’t take.
- Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.
- There are good Managers and good Leaders, some of them are good in both and they called Entrepreneurs
- Business Plans: It’s about the Process, Not the Product
- What’s dangerous is not to evolve, not to invent, not to improve the customer experience.
- Go as far as you can see and you will see further.
- Get big quietly, so you don’t tip off potential competitors.
- Truth is the greatest marketing campaign.
- Companies can’t be sold, they can only be bought.
- The key to success is to start before you are ready.
- Entrepreneurship is the use of self-interest in the service of others. Politics is the use of others in the service of self-interest.
- I discovered that the best innovation is sometimes the company, the way you organize a company.
- Opinions killed more people than crime
- Your brand story’s happily ever after involves open wallets.
- I haven’t failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that don’t work.
- Success isn’t just about what you accomplish in your life; it’s about what you inspire others to do.
- If you don’t understand the details of your business you are going to fail.
- Don’t delude yourself into thinking something’s working when it’s not, or you’re gonna get fixated on a bad solution.
- It is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.