Save to invest, don’t save to save.
Similar Oscar Auliq-Ice quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Your brand is what other people say about you when you’re not in the room.
- Successful companies are started, and made successful, by at least two, and usually more, soulmates.
- One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- Dreams remain dreams until we decide to act upon them.
- High expectations are the key to everything.
- In your emotions: exercise Joy over sadness.
- To be a great business person, you must be a great observer.
- Making a product is just an activity, making a profit on a product is the achievement.
- The more customers you keep, the fewer customers you have to find.
- You are about to succeed when the urge to quit is the greatest.
- Sorry Houston, but failure is an option.
- I haven’t failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that don’t work.
- An entrepreneur is someone who jumps off a cliff and builds a plane on the way down.
- Build systems and methods that incubate ideas, facilitate cooperation and spark growth.
- Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.
- Don’t let other people define your vision of your future.
- If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- Belief in oneself is one of the most important bricks in building any successful venture.
- Companies are rarely criticized for the things that they failed to try. But they are, many times, criticized for things they tried and failed at.
- Dream big but always plan small