Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity. They seem more afraid of life than death.
Similar James F. Byrnes quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- One life is enough to change this world
- You can’t force creatives into a box. If you try, they’ll no longer be creative. And no one will want your box.
- The road to success is always under construction.
- Success doesn’t teach as many lessons as failure
- You have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.
- Most people master the art of postponing the start.
- If you really want to be happy, be happy and share happiness
- You cannot begin, until you begin.
- If you double the number of experiments you do per year you’re going to double your inventiveness.
- Forest rangers see the forest differently. Likewise, entrepreneurs see the world differently.
- Entrepreneurship is for those who don’t know how to quit
- Passion, Patience, and Persistence are the ingredients to be an entrepreneur.
- Think big to see big.
- Success is never accidental.
- Dreams become nightmares when dreams become jobs.
- Failure doesn’t define you, giving up does.
- If you want to go fast, go alone; if you want to go far go together
- Dreams remain dreams until we decide to act upon them.
- Companies can’t be sold, they can only be bought.
- The worst thing you can do is not try