Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity. They seem more afraid of life than death.
Similar James F. Byrnes quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- How you handle success says a lot about you.
- Start small and keep going.
- Time doesn’t change things. It’s how we use our time that makes the difference.
- Opinions killed more people than crime
- Delaying is the most dangerous thing you can do in business.
- No, I don’t ever give up. I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
- Where you are going to spend your time and your energy is one of the most important decisions you get to make in life.
- Peace first, sophistication later. Harmony first, luxury later.
- You have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.
- I think it is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
- Hard worker always feel energetic.
- Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.
- Visionary decision-making happens at the intersection of intuition and logic.
- Be the best at what you do or the only one doing it.
- don’t wait for opportunity, create it
- Do not focus on problems; focus on solutions!
- Most improved things can be improved.
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
- No amount of VC money or good marketing can save a bad product. Period.
- Success is achieved and maintained by those who try and keep trying.