Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity. They seem more afraid of life than death.
Similar James F. Byrnes quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The journey is the reward
- The fastest way to change yourself is to hang out with people who are already the way you want to be.
- Don’t interpret anything too much. This is time waster number 1.
- Trying is failing with honor.
- The way to screw up somebody’s life is to give them what they want.
- Seek advice on taking risk from a capitalist and not from a gambler.
- Urgency makes the difference between practitioners, proclaimers and procrastinators.
- Entrepreneur, if your distinction isn’t angering the mediocre, it’s actually mediocre.
- A real influencer buys the mind to act not the heart to express.
- The field seems to require a painfully uncommon synthesis of imagination and realism.
- Strategize yearly, plan quarterly, examine monthly, reflect weekly, act daily, and live #intentionally.
- Life is too fragile and valuable to be spent doing something you hate.
- Insight and drive are all the skills you need. Everything else can be hired.
- Success and failure come and go, but don’t let them define you. It’s who you are that matters.
- Live boldly now. Later may not be an option.
- You can’t achieve major goals with minimal effort.
- People who know what they’re talking about don’t need PowerPoint.
- Success is an addiction. Once you get into the habit of success, you can’t stop.
- Success, like happiness, is a by-product, not a goal.
- Without business skills, your passion or hobby will not translate into money in your pocket.