The goal is freedom.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Entrepreneurs build ladders, employees climb them.
- If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.
- Know your margins; then focus on growing the business.
- Those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world usually do.
- Premature success rarely lasts as long as delayed success.
- Don’t die without fulfilling your purpose.
- The most important single thing is to focus obsessively on the customer. Our goal is to be earth’s most customer-centric company.
- A person who makes few mistakes makes little progress.
- Get out of failure-o-phobia to enjoy success-o-mania.
- A knock down has never been a knockout unless you allow it.
- Act like a champion, and then become one.
- There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.
- Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.
- Failure implies a failed day not a failed life.
- Choose a job that you like, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
- The customer is always right.even when they’re wrong.
- I could either watch it happen or be a part of it.
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- Lean brands are the result of continually testing assumptions.
- If you want to go fast, go alone; if you want to go far go together