The goal is freedom.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Without breaking the rules sometimes, you won’t achieve anything.
- If you really want to be happy, be happy and share happiness
- To get something new done you have to be stubborn and focused, to the point that others might find unreasonable.
- Creating anything that never existed before is not sanity.
- If you don’t know where you want to be in five years, how do you ever expect to get there?
- Failure implies a failed day not a failed life.
- Our world is fundamentally different from the one we were taught about in school.
- Know your margins; then focus on growing the business.
- Entrepreneurship is an art, you do it because you love it.
- A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.
- Your best days are ahead of you, but living in the past is a sure way to never get there.
- You can truly have it all, just not all at the same time.
- Smart people are a dime a dozen and often don’t amount to much. What counts is being creative and imaginative.
- It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
- Business Plans: It’s about the Process, Not the Product
- Be your best, it is enough.
- Trustworthy is earned not bought.
- If everything is a priority, nothing is.
- Kites rise highest against the wind, not with it.
- Success is not the absence of failure; it’s the persistence through failure.