Really, the only thing that makes sense is to strive for greater collective enlightenment.
Similar Elon Musk quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Every dream needs a bigger dream.
- When we are connected to the source, we will not be afraid of any task set before us.
- Normal is never one of a kind.
- Disruptors don’t have to discover something new; they just have to discover a practical use for new discoveries.
- Entrepreneurs should always aim to play the long game. Instant gratification cannot build a legacy.
- An average idea enthusiastically embraced will go farther than a genius idea no one gets.
- There are no overnight success. It’s a combination of humility, sacrifices, tenacity, failure, and opportunity.
- The goal is freedom.
- The only thing worse than starting something and failing… is not starting something.
- The more the obstructions the greater your impact.
- Starting a business with brother either ends business or ends brotherhood.
- Make it happen, or it won’t.
- Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- Happy people produce. Bored people consume.
- Hungry people always win.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- When times are bad is when the real entrepreneurs emerge.
- When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.