Your brand story’s happily ever after involves open wallets.
Similar Laura Busche quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Entrepreneurship is neither a science nor an art. It is a practice.
- Profit is not the purpose of a business, but rather the test of its validity.
- If you really want to be happy, be happy and share happiness
- All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.
- Your margin is my opportunity.
- You lose respect when you demand respect.
- If you start dreaming you are not running fast enough
- A real entrepreneur is somebody who has no safety net underneath them.
- One life is enough to change this world
- Knowledge without action is meaningless.
- Pretend to be completely in control and people will assume that you are.
- To win without risk is to triumph without glory.
- All of my best decisions in business and in life have been made with heart, intuition, guts… not analysis.
- Do ordinary things extraordinarily well.
- The way to be nothing is to do nothing
- Don’t risk more than you can afford to lose!
- Building your dreams is the only way not to work for someone else’s dreams.
- (It is not good to) weigh too much on someone’s talent and not someone’s personality. I think it matters whether someone has a good heart.
- The Greatest success stories are beautifully painful
- If you need inspiration, don’t do it.