Your brand story’s happily ever after involves open wallets.
Similar Laura Busche quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- You are about to succeed when the urge to quit is the greatest.
- When you truly love or want what you are pursuing, holding on can never be harder than giving up.
- Pivoting is not the end of the disruption process, but the beginning of the next leg of your journey.
- An entrepreneur is an innovator, a job creator, a game―changer, a business leader, a disruptor, an adventurer.
- What we need to do is always lean into the future; you have to lean into that and figure out what to do because complaining isn’t a strategy.
- Entrepreneur, Vincent Van Gogh had no accredited training in art but yet his distinction is generational.
- The problem is not the problem. The problem is how you think about the problem.
- Great companies are built on great products.
- Optimism doesn’t make you more persistent. Persistence makes you more optimistic.
- Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations
- Humans are born to build something outrageous.
- To soar, we must leave anything that weighs us down.
- Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.
- Move fast, break things
- There’s nothing wrong with staying small. You can do big things with a small team.
- Some people have the courage to bungee jump or even skydive, yet they lack the courage to work for themselves.
- Delaying is the most dangerous thing you can do in business.
- Premature success rarely lasts as long as delayed success.
- I’d rather interview 50 people and not hire anyone than hire the wrong person.
- As much as possible, avoid hiring MBAs. MBA programs don’t teach people how to create companies.