Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.
Similar Winston Churchill quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.
- When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this, you haven’t.
- You don’t get what you wish for; you get what you work for.
- Hiding behind titles to create security is insecurity.
- The risks are important to keep in mind, but they shouldn’t necessarily stop you from pushing ahead with your idea.
- Healthiness and happiness are dependent on each other
- If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut
- Universal opinions are often mistaken for universal principles
- Building a startup is very much an endurance sport
- Work hard, have fun, and make history.
- I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.
- I discovered that the best innovation is sometimes the company, the way you organize a company.
- If you won’t trust yourself, nobody else will.
- Where there’s a WALL, there’s a WAY.
- Any product that needs a manual to work is broken.
- Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations
- We trade real estate for technology (which gets cheaper and more capable every year).
- All businesses — no matter if they make dog food or software — don’t sell products, they sell solutions.
- I don’t care about being right. I care about success and doing the right thing.
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.