When you cease to dream you cease to live.
Similar Malcolm Forbes quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Belief in oneself is one of the most important bricks in building any successful venture.
- Every threat to the status quo is an opportunity in disguise.
- If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.
- Success and failure come and go, but don’t let them define you. It’s who you are that matters.
- Sometimes not getting what you want is a brilliant stroke of luck.
- The best big idea is only going to be as good as its implementation.
- No matter how small you start, always dream big.
- I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
- At the earliest stage, the only people who can invest in you are three Fs: friends, family and fools.
- Entrepreneurship isn’t about luck, it’s about vision, time management, creativity, determination and goals.
- Entrepreneur, if your distinction isn’t angering the mediocre, it’s actually mediocre.
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become.
- Millionaires don’t play the blame game but the gain game.
- We are stubborn on vision. We are flexible on details.
- Life is tough, but you are tougher.
- An entrepreneur is someone who can make enough money to pay for their mistakes.
- Complaining is not a strategy.You have to work with the world as you find it, not as you would have it be.
- People should pursue what they’re passionate about. That will make them happier than pretty much anything else.
- Success is determined by how best you can utilize your time
- Be bold. Take risks. Get noticed.