When you cease to dream you cease to live.
Similar Malcolm Forbes quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Failure should be archived in head, not heart!
- Eighty percent of success is just showing up.
- Business is still more often about whom you know, not what you know.
- No, we don’t know where it will lead. We just know there’s something much bigger than any of us here.
- Life begins when you start something, and blooms when you keep doing it.
- You are more likely to be successful if you worry about providing value instead of being successful.
- Profit is not the purpose of a business, but rather the test of its validity.
- The most successful people have the same twenty-four hours in a day that you do.
- Let’s go invent tomorrow rather than worrying about what happened yesterday.
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
- Without vision, there is no victory.
- Speak less than you know; have more than you show.
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- Coming together is a beginning, keeping together is progress, working together is success.
- I do not adopt softness towards others because I want to make them better.
- Ideas are easy; Saying it is easy; Doing it is difficult.
- The difference between a boss and a leader: a boss says ‘Go!’ – a leader says, ‘Let’s go!’
- How to change the world in two words: S.T.A.R.T. N.O.W. 1. START – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust. 2. NOW – No Opportunity Wasted
- Most large organizations embrace the idea of invention but are not willing to suffer the string of failed experiments necessary to get there.
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.