Complaining is not a strategy.You have to work with the world as you find it, not as you would have it be.
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Freedom is the foundation for all wonderful things in life.
- I cannot stress how important and effective it is to leverage the principles of S.T.A.R.T. – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust.
- Without deadlines, nothing gets done.
- Just because you work, doesn’t mean you’re working on the right thing.
- The world is a Treasure Map
- [Physics is] a good framework for thinking. … Boil things down to their fundamental truths and reason up from there.
- Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of tomorrow rather than the problems of yesterday.
- Don’t try to mine gold when you can sell shovels.
- Hungry people always win.
- Where there’s a WALL, there’s a WAY.
- You can’t build the road without walking it.
- Every day is your entire life.
- What’s dangerous is not to evolve, not to invent, not to improve the customer experience.
- Don’t interpret anything too much. This is time waster number 1.
- Trying is failing with honor.
- Entrepreneurship is a responsibility rather than a profession.
- If you’re not gonna go all the way, why go at all?
- Unlike other product developers, Jobs did not believe the customer was always right; if they wanted to resist using a mouse, they were wrong.
- The doers are the major thinkers. The people that really create the things that change this industry are both the thinker and doer in one person.
- All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.