Complaining is not a strategy.You have to work with the world as you find it, not as you would have it be.
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- Act and fail, but don’t fail to act.
- In the end, we are our choices.
- If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it.
- The good news for shareowners is that a single big winning bet can more than cover the cost of many losers.
- Achieve success in any area of life by identifying the optimum strategies and repeating them until they become habits.
- Kindness is the key to success
- Great losses are great lessons.
- Never fear starting. Fear never starting.
- I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
- Choose a job that you like, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
- Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.
- Starting up is like farting, if you force it, it’s probably shit.
- An idea is nothing until it has its believers and followers.
- No one needs to light a fire under you when there’s a fire in you.
- Your environment will eat your goals and plans for breakfast.
- Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted.
- Love what you sell and master how you sell it.
- Discipline is the bridge between goals and reality.
- Big things begin with big thinking.