Create a space for the person you want to become, not the person you were.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Visionary decision-making happens at the intersection of intuition and logic.
- The first follower is what transforms a lone nut into a leader.
- Healthiness and happiness are dependent on each other
- Market like you OWN the Segment & Optimize as a Startup.
- Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.
- In one minute you can change your attitude and in that minute you can change your entire day.
- The way to screw up somebody’s life is to give them what they want.
- He who is afraid to lose, is not ready to win
- Save to invest, don’t save to save.
- Focusing is about saying no. And you’ve got to say no, no, no. When you say no, you piss off people.
- All human aspirations are opportunities for brands to build relationships.
- One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- I think it would be great to be born on Earth and die on Mars. Just hopefully not at the point of impact.
- You can only succeed through a steady persistent effort.
- No one needs to light a fire under you when there’s a fire in you.
- Peace first, sophistication later. Harmony first, luxury later.
- To be successful, innovation is not just about value creation, but value capture.
- Persistence is very important. You should not give up unless you are forced to give up.
- Make every detail perfect and limit the number of details to perfect.
- Achieve success in any area of life by identifying the optimum strategies and repeating them until they become habits.