Most startups eventually pivot to adjust to what the market is telling them.
Similar Alejandro Cremades quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- My story isn’t over until I win.
- No, we don’t know where it will lead. We just know there’s something much bigger than any of us here.
- Choose a job that you like, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
- I like treating things as if they’re small, you know Amazon even though it is a large company, I want it to have the heart and spirit of a small one.
- The school as at fault for trying to make me memorise stupid stuff rather than stimulating me
- Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.
- The greatest thing is when you do put your heart and soul into something over an extended period of time, and it is worth it.
- Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity. They seem more afraid of life than death.
- If you won’t trust yourself, nobody else will.
- Procrastination is one of the loyal aides of poverty.
- Our point of view is we will sell more if we help people make purchasing decisions.
- Life isn’t about having, it’s about experiencing.
- The most important single thing is to focus obsessively on the customer. Our goal is to be earth’s most customer-centric company.
- When you think of quitting, remember why you started!
- I think it is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
- A ship in the harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.
- Impact Over Income
- Commitment is a continuous effort.
- Successful entrepreneurship begins and ends with customer wants and needs, not what you want and need.
- There are two types of people in this world: those whose look for opportunity and those who make it happen.