Like fear, doubt greatly reduces the potency of our effort.
Similar Mokokoma Mokhonoana quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Don’t play games that you don’t understand, even if you see lots of other people making money from them.
- It is better to die for a dream than to live a nightmare.
- I never took a day off in my twenties. Not one.
- If obstacles are large, jump higher.
- You will never see an eagle of distinction flying low with pigeons of mediocrity.
- For you to sleep well at night, the aesthetic, the quality, has to be carried all the way through.
- Making a product is just an activity, making a profit on a product is the achievement.
- If you’re not failing from time to time, you’re not aiming high enough.
- People don’t buy what you do; they buy why you do it. And what you do simply proves what you believe
- Purists don’t take shortcuts. For me, the vision is more important than anything.
- Your price makes a statement about your credibility. The more you charge, the more people respect you!
- Stop blaming outside circumstances for your inside chaos.
- I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.
- When you truly love or want what you are pursuing, holding on can never be harder than giving up.
- If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
- The best customer service is if the customer doesn’t need to call you, doesn’t need to talk to you, it just works.
- Learn from your history, but don’t live in it.
- If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it.
- Build systems and methods that incubate ideas, facilitate cooperation and spark growth.
- Business Plans: It’s about the Process, Not the Product