Money chases good ideas
Similar Jonah Lehrer quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Without vision, there is no victory.
- Building something that matters is a marathon, not a sprint.
- Success consists of getting up just one more time than you fall.
- Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.
- If you’re good at course correcting, being wrong may be less costly than you think. Whereas being slow is going to be expensive for sure.
- Slow, Steady and Strong
- The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed.
- Each year has been so robust with problems and successes and learning experiences and human experiences that a year is a lifetime at Apple.
- Success in life is not for those who run fast, but for those who keep running and always on the move.
- Seek advice on taking risk from a capitalist and not from a gambler.
- Life always begins with one step outside of your comfort zone.
- It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.
- Entrepreneurship is a responsibility rather than a profession.
- Realistic mind does not mistaken choice with opinion.
- Work like hell. I mean you just have to put in 80 to 100 hour weeks every week. [This] improves the odds of success.
- All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.
- High expectations are the key to everything.
- Trying is failing with honor.
- Your lack of confidence is the number one reason why you’re not experiencing success.
- The Greatest success stories are beautifully painful