Money chases good ideas
Similar Jonah Lehrer quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Stop Pitching Product, Sell your Value!
- If you double the number of experiments you do per year you’re going to double your inventiveness.
- You do not need to be perfect; you need to perfect your uniqueness.
- When taken in the right direction, even a step that is only half a centimeter long is progress.
- No, I don’t ever give up. I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
- You can learn a lot from your mistakes when you aren’t busy denying them.
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
- Computers themselves, and software yet to be developed, will revolutionize the way we learn.
- If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut
- I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.
- Sow good seeds for a good yield.
- The way to be nothing is to do nothing
- I don’t buy dreams, I buy actions
- Pride supports us when we fail, betrays us when we succeed.
- Quality is more important than quality. One home run is better than two doubles.
- Leaders see the opportunities beyond what’s done to what’s possible.
- People have a voracious appetite for a better way, and yesterday’s ‘wow’ quickly becomes today’s ‘ordinary’.
- Everything begins small.
- Tough times don’t last. Tough people do.
- Success isn’t just about what you accomplish in your life; it’s about what you inspire others to do.