People judge you on your performance, so focus on the outcome.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- In the end, we are our choices. Build yourself a great story.
- An entrepreneur is an innovator, a job creator, a game―changer, a business leader, a disruptor, an adventurer.
- You can win big battles by winning small victories at a time
- Success is an addiction. Once you get into the habit of success, you can’t stop.
- Entrepreneurs don’t ask for permission. They act per a mission.
- To ‘wow’ a client is to win a client.
- Without having a goal it is difficult to score!
- If you’re long―term oriented, customer interests and shareholder interests are aligned.
- Focusing is about saying no. And you’ve got to say no, no, no. When you say no, you piss off people.
- Every dream needs a bigger dream.
- Dream big but always plan small
- Passion, Patience, and Persistence are the ingredients to be an entrepreneur.
- No business can continue to shrink. That can only go on for so long before irrelevancy sets in.
- It’s hard to find things that won’t sell online.
- Being busy doesn’t mean being productive.
- To invent you have to experiment, and if you know in advance that it’s going to work, it’s not an experiment.
- Success doesn’t suddenly fall out of the sky into your lap. It’s the result of taking one step, each day, in the direction of your dreams.
- Knowledge without action is meaningless.
- We’re here to put a dent in the universe. Otherwise why else even be here?
- When you stay in your comfort zone, you are not learning.