The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you double the number of experiments you do per year you’re going to double your inventiveness.
- The ladder of success is never crowded at the top.
- All human beings are entrepreneurs.
- If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.
- Pride supports us when we fail, betrays us when we succeed.
- There are two kinds of companies, those that work to try to charge more and those that work to charge less. We will be the second.
- Create value, not bait!
- Don’t try to be original, just try to be good.
- High expectations are the key to everything.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny, because shiny doesn’t last.
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is, ‘why not?’
- The smallest company in the world can look as large as the largest company on the web.
- Sorry Houston, but failure is an option.
- Screw it. Let’s do it.
- A problem is opportunity shouting at you!
- Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.
- FOCUS: Follow On Course Until Successful.
- Today I will work for tomorrow’s success.
- Computers are like a bicycle for the mind.
- If you are going through a lot, you are going to get a lot.