The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- When you find an idea that you just can’t stop thinking about, that’s probably a good one to pursue.
- Universal opinions are often mistaken for universal principles
- Better to fail on your own terms than succeed on someone else’s.
- What the average call excellent, the excellent call average.
- If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.
- We need to embrace change in order to sell change.
- A true entrepreneur does not start a business for the lifestyle. He starts a journey for the challenge.
- If it feels like it’s you versus the world, chances are it’s really just you versus yourself.
- Fall down 7 times, stand up 8
- Coming together is a beginning, keeping together is progress, working together is success.
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
- If you’re not failing from time to time, you’re not aiming high enough.
- Sell before you start
- I never fail. It’s just that the people around me succeed more than I.
- I’m a big fan of all-you-can-eat plans, because they’re simpler for customers.
- Confidence comes from crossing thresholds.
- Picasso had a saying – ‘good artists copy, great artists steal‘ – and we have always been shameless about stealing great ideas.
- Entrepreneurs are selected to be just doers, not thinkers, and doers do, they don’t talk.
- When times are bad is when the real entrepreneurs emerge.
- Making a product is just an activity, making a profit on a product is the achievement.