To ‘wow’ a client is to win a client.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- When times are bad is when the real entrepreneurs emerge.
- Freedom is the foundation for all wonderful things in life.
- To be a great business person, you must be a great observer.
- Without breaking the rules sometimes, you won’t achieve anything.
- If you don’t understand the details of your business you are going to fail.
- It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
- Everyone has a boss, and a business owner’s boss is the customer.
- Value your values by demonstrating your values.
- Forget yesterday, Act on Today and Get a hold on tomorrow.
- I think different religions are different doors to the same house. Sometimes I think the house exists, and sometimes I don’t. It’s the great mystery.
- Failure doesn’t define you, giving up does.
- The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again.
- They don’t serve champagne at pity parties
- Never fear starting. Fear never starting.
- Opinions killed more people than crime
- The way to screw up somebody’s life is to give them what they want.
- Most improved things can be improved.
- You get paid in direct proportion to the difficulty of problems you solve.
- Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.
- Starting and growing a business is as much about the innovation, drive and determination of the people who do it as it is about the product they sell.