To ‘wow’ a client is to win a client.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence.
- Realistic mind does not mistaken choice with opinion.
- Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is ‘why not?’.
- Your purpose in life is to know yourself, love yourself, trust yourself, be yourself
- The goal was never to bear the competition, or to make a lot of money. It was to do the greatest thing possible, or even a little greater
- Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure.
- When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this, you haven’t.
- High expectations are the key to everything.
- Winners never quit, quitters never win.
- Strategize yearly, plan quarterly, examine monthly, reflect weekly, act daily, and live #intentionally.
- Hard worker always feel energetic.
- If you are going through a lot, you are going to get a lot.
- The secret to successful entrepreneurship is to couple your passion with strategy, and your drive with patience.
- To soar, we must leave anything that weighs us down.
- If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.
- Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.
- Get closer than ever to your customers. So close that you tell them what they need well before they realize it themselves.
- Dream big but always plan small
- Entrepreneurship is all about energy