To ‘wow’ a client is to win a client.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The way to screw up somebody’s life is to give them what they want.
- In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
- Where you are going to spend your time and your energy is one of the most important decisions you get to make in life.
- Entrepreneurs are selected to be just doers, not thinkers, and doers do, they don’t talk.
- Would you rather work forty hours a week at a job you hate or eighty hours a week doing work you love?
- Constantly seek criticism. A well thought out critique of whatever you’re doing is as valuable as gold.
- If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.
- Being busy doesn’t mean being productive.
- Earning is a product of learning. You’re only one letter away from earning more.
- I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
- Without deadlines, nothing gets done.
- Love your work and success is your next customer.
- You can learn a lot from your mistakes when you aren’t busy denying them.
- Failure implies a failed day not a failed life.
- If everything is a priority, nothing is.
- If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- All human beings are entrepreneurs.
- An entrepreneur in debt is an entrepreneur in business.
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is ‘why not?’.
- Be positive at all times! Leave out the negatives.