The goal was never to bear the competition, or to make a lot of money. It was to do the greatest thing possible, or even a little greater
Similar Walter Isaac quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Visionary decision-making happens at the intersection of intuition and logic.
- Knowledge without action is meaningless.
- Instead of visualizing the price of failure try visualizing the rewards of success. You’ll make it.
- Your comfort zone is not that comfortable.
- If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.
- People are least interested in your plans and strategies, they are interested in results.
- Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.
- If you don’t learn to control your mind, your mind will control you.
- If you’re good at course correcting, being wrong may be less costly than you think. Whereas being slow is going to be expensive for sure.
- I am the captain of my fate, master of my soul, boss of my dreams, and king of my goals
- Procrastination is one of the loyal aides of poverty.
- If you’re long―term oriented, customer interests and shareholder interests are aligned.
- Opinions killed more people than crime
- Life is tough, but you are tougher.
- Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted.
- When you go in search of honey, you must expect to be stung by bees.
- Entrepreneurship is for those who don’t know how to quit
- The journey is the reward
- Entrepreneurship does not build character; it reveals character.
- Seek advice on taking risk from a capitalist and not from a gambler.