The goal was never to bear the competition, or to make a lot of money. It was to do the greatest thing possible, or even a little greater
Similar Walter Isaac quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- It’s not an experiment if you know it’s going to work.
- Achieve success in any area of life by identifying the optimum strategies and repeating them until they become habits.
- We do no market research. We don’t hire consultants. We just want to make great products.
- What’s dangerous is not to evolve, not to invent, not to improve the customer experience.
- Make it happen, or it won’t.
- The world is a Treasure Map
- Transforming the complex to the simple is pure genius.
- When you truly love or want what you are pursuing, holding on can never be harder than giving up.
- The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again.
- There are two kinds of companies, those that work to try to charge more and those that work to charge less. We will be the second.
- A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.
- When you cease to dream you cease to live.
- Distractions can make a day feel like an hour.
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
- Invention is by its very nature disruptive. If you want to be understood at all times, then don’t do anything new.
- When Henry Ford made cheap, reliable cars, people said, ‘Nah, what’s wrong with a horse?’ That was a huge bet he made, and it worked.
- Success is not the absence of failure; it’s the persistence through failure.
- if you begin, you win.
- Get closer than ever to your customers. So close that you tell them what they need well before they realize it themselves.
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.