The goal was never to bear the competition, or to make a lot of money. It was to do the greatest thing possible, or even a little greater
Similar Walter Isaac quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.
- No one who ever led a nation got there by following the path of another.
- Dreams become nightmares when dreams become jobs.
- You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.
- Things don’t have to change the world to be important.
- To be successful, innovation is not just about value creation, but value capture.
- Life’s too short to build something nobody wants.
- Confidence comes from crossing thresholds.
- Hiding behind titles to create security is insecurity.
- When you find an idea that you just can’t stop thinking about, that’s probably a good one to pursue.
- To invent you have to experiment, and if you know in advance that it’s going to work, it’s not an experiment.
- Commitment is a continuous effort.
- Who you are tomorrow begins with what you do today.
- Where you are going to spend your time and your energy is one of the most important decisions you get to make in life.
- Winners never quit and quitters never win.
- Companies are rarely criticized for the things that they failed to try. But they are, many times, criticized for things they tried and failed at.
- You can truly have it all, just not all at the same time.
- The best big idea is only going to be as good as its implementation.
- We’re going to make it happen. As God is my bloody witness, I’m hell―bent on making it work.
- If you want to go fast, go alone; if you want to go far go together