One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Success is Never Ending, Failure Is Never Final.
- Building something that matters is a marathon, not a sprint.
- People have a voracious appetite for a better way, and yesterday’s ‘wow’ quickly becomes today’s ‘ordinary’.
- One of the huge mistakes people make is that they try to force an interest on themselves. You don’t choose your passion; your passion chooses you.
- The most successful people in the world today are entrepreneurs
- I would love to help quality journalism,. We can’t depend on bloggers for our news.
- If you’re not failing from time to time, you’re not aiming high enough.
- Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.
- Give your idea a chance. You’ll never hit a home run if you don’t swing.
- Where you are going to spend your time and your energy is one of the most important decisions you get to make in life.
- The only quality to be successful and content is Mindfulness.
- Don’t simply dream, create. Don’t simply create, ship. Don’t simply ship, dream.
- Don’t delude yourself into thinking something’s working when it’s not, or you’re gonna get fixated on a bad solution.
- 1 failure equals 1000 lessons
- Life always begins with one step outside of your comfort zone.
- You can learn a lot from your mistakes when you aren’t busy denying them.
- Move fast, break things
- The secret to successful entrepreneurship is to couple your passion with strategy, and your drive with patience.
- No matter how brilliant your mind or strategy, if you’re playing a solo game, you’ll always lose out to a team.
- Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of tomorrow rather than the problems of yesterday.