One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- There are good Managers and good Leaders, some of them are good in both and they called Entrepreneurs
- Africa’s hopeful transformation lies in entrepreneurship
- Starting up is like farting, if you force it, it’s probably shit.
- I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure which is, Try to please everybody.
- Genius is 1% inspiration, and 99% perspiration.
- If you want to go fast, go alone; if you want to go far go together
- Sometimes, to relieve stress, he would soak his feet in the toilet, a practice that was not as soothing for his collegues.
- When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
- Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure.
- An entrepreneur tends to bite off a little more than he can chew hoping he’ll quickly learn how to chew it.
- You’re not born with confidence; it is a skill to learn.
- Without vision, there is no victory.
- Accepting that the odds are against you is the same as accepting defeat before you begin.
- Most people master the art of postponing the start.
- Like fear, doubt greatly reduces the potency of our effort.
- In the end, a vision without the ability to execute it is probably a hallucination.
- Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.
- You receive a great number of rewards as soon as you begin creating something you dream of deep within your soul.
- Many companies describe themselves as customer-focused, but few walk the walk. Most big technology companies are competitor focused.
- Good is the enemy of great