Never expect to be known without doing some impossible work.
Similar Vineet Raj Kapoor quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you’re good at course correcting, being wrong may be less costly than you think. Whereas being slow is going to be expensive for sure.
- Being an entrepreneur is the greatest investment
- If you don’t love it, you’re going to fail.
- Dreams become nightmares when dreams become jobs.
- I cannot stress how important and effective it is to leverage the principles of S.T.A.R.T. – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust.
- Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get
- When you’re ready, nothing can stop you. If something’s stopping you, you’re not ready.
- There’s a tremendous bias against taking risks. Everyone is trying to optimize their ass―covering.
- .If there is no risk, there is no reward.
- No one needs to light a fire under you when there’s a fire in you.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny because shiny doesn’t last.
- Better to fail on your own terms than succeed on someone else’s.
- Disruptors don’t have to discover something new; they just have to discover a practical use for new discoveries.
- When you connect to the silence within you, that is when you can make sense of the disturbance going on around you.
- Your lack of confidence is the number one reason why you’re not experiencing success.
- If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way
- (It is not good to) weigh too much on someone’s talent and not someone’s personality. I think it matters whether someone has a good heart.
- You want to have a future where you’re expecting things to be better, not one where you’re expecting things to be worse.
- I like treating things as if they’re small, you know Amazon even though it is a large company, I want it to have the heart and spirit of a small one.
- You’ve got to start with the customer experience and work back toward the technology – not the other way around.