If not now, when?
Similar Steve Backley quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Don’t simply dream, create. Don’t simply create, ship. Don’t simply ship, dream.
- The really great person will keep on going and find the key, underlying principle of the problem, and come up with a beautiful elegant solution that works.
- GRATITUDE changes ATTITUDE in an instant.
- Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
- All human beings are entrepreneurs.
- If you’re trying to create a company, it’s like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredients in the right proportion.
- Life isn’t about having, it’s about experiencing.
- Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.
- Entrepreneurs should always aim to play the long game. Instant gratification cannot build a legacy.
- Urgency makes the difference between practitioners, proclaimers and procrastinators.
- Seek advice on taking risk from a capitalist and not from a gambler.
- Work like hell. I mean you just have to put in 80 to 100 hour weeks every week. [This] improves the odds of success.
- Only those deals get closed which you deserve.
- the bigger the price the harder it takes to win it
- You have a choice: pursue your dreams, or be hired by someone else to help them fulfill their dreams.
- There’s a tremendous bias against taking risks. Everyone is trying to optimize their ass―covering.
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is ‘why not?’.
- If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.
- Quality is more important than quality. One home run is better than two doubles.
- Fear is the enemy of success.