Build systems and methods that incubate ideas, facilitate cooperation and spark growth.
Similar Jennifer Ritchie Payette quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- It’s not what you got, but what you gave.
- Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.
- If you only do things where you know the answer in advance, your company goes away.
- Like fear, doubt greatly reduces the potency of our effort.
- Hope is fuel, not the destination.
- Create value, not bait!
- Always deliver more than expected.
- Freedom is the foundation for all wonderful things in life.
- Bad timekeeping will suck the life out of your bank account.
- The most successful people have the same twenty-four hours in a day that you do.
- Living is different from just existing.
- Lesson learned – in doing business, do not COMPETE but be COMPETITIVE.
- Save to invest, don’t save to save.
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is, ‘why not?’
- You want to have a future where you’re expecting things to be better, not one where you’re expecting things to be worse.
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become.
- Discipline is the bridge between goals and reality.
- If you don’t know where you want to be in five years, how do you ever expect to get there?
- The world is a Treasure Map
- Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of tomorrow rather than the problems of yesterday.