Build systems and methods that incubate ideas, facilitate cooperation and spark growth.
Similar Jennifer Ritchie Payette quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.
- You should take the approach that you’re wrong. Your goal is to be less wrong.
- Sometimes, to relieve stress, he would soak his feet in the toilet, a practice that was not as soothing for his collegues.
- If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.
- A real entrepreneur is somebody who has no safety net underneath them.
- Doesn’t matter how fast you cross the finish line if you’re running the wrong race.
- People should pursue what they’re passionate about. That will make them happier than pretty much anything else.
- Doing, not learning to do, is the essence of entrepreneurship.
- There is no try. There is only do.
- Discipline is the bridge between goals and reality.
- Plan for ways to get more enjoyment into your life and you will get more joy out of it.
- A ship in the harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.
- Boredom creates breakthroughs.
- Our point of view is we will sell more if we help people make purchasing decisions.
- The smallest company in the world can look as large as the largest company on the web.
- Don’t delude yourself into thinking something’s working when it’s not, or you’re gonna get fixated on a bad solution.
- Entrepreneurs are those who transform society through the power of their ideas.
- Belief in oneself is one of the most important bricks in building any successful venture.
- Choose a job that you like, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
- life is a continous journey of transformation