Success is not what you have, but who you are.
Similar Bo Bennet quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Selling is serving, helping others find solutions, impacting lives positively with passion and integrity.
- Constantly think about how you could be doing things better.
- Commitment shows up before results do!
- If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
- The sprint is like life. blink and you miss it.
- You don’t need a partner; you need a startner.
- The only predictable thing about startups is their unpredictability
- Procrastination is the enemy of action!
- If you are always successful, you aren’t being brave enough.
- It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
- The thing about inventing is you have to be both stubborn and flexible. The hard part is figuring out when to be which.
- At the earliest stage, the only people who can invest in you are three Fs: friends, family and fools.
- A leader without a team is a bow without arrows
- Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.
- Business success is 80% psychology and 20% mechanics.
- If you don’t understand the details of your business you are going to fail.
- The best customer service is if the customer doesn’t need to call you, doesn’t need to talk to you, it just works.
- The problem is not the problem. The problem is how you think about the problem.
- If everything is a priority, nothing is.
- Today it is cheaper to start a business than tomorrow.