True friends don’t come with conditions.
Similar Aaron Lauritsen quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- A business shines brightest when its people are working on problems bigger than themselves
- Selling is serving, helping others find solutions, impacting lives positively with passion and integrity.
- Some men see things as they are and say why – I dream things that never were and say why not.
- Generally, Most of the successful people were not the best in school.
- Entrepreneurship isn’t about luck, it’s about vision, time management, creativity, determination and goals.
- What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.
- Sell before you start
- Your wealth is a measure of how much you trust yourself.
- Future is out there exploring the stars … compared with one where we are forever confined to Earth until some eventual extinction event.
- Sometimes we measure things and see that in the short term they actually hurt sales, and we do it anyway.
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
- As a company, one of our greatest cultural strengths is accepting the fact that if you’re going to invent, you’re going to disrupt.
- Patience is a virtue, and I’m learning patience. It’s a tough lesson.
- If you can imagine it in details, it can be done.
- Dreams come true when you live life awake.
- Everything begins small.
- Passion, Patience, and Persistence are the ingredients to be an entrepreneur.
- The most successful people in the world today are entrepreneurs
- The problems were never going to stop, I realized, but for the moment we had more momentum than problems.
- If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.