True friends don’t come with conditions.
Similar Aaron Lauritsen quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Run wild and free like a waterfall
- The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do.
- I’d been rejected, but I was still in love, so I decided to start over.
- Impact Over Income
- Entrepreneurs don’t ask for permission. They act per a mission.
- Perfectionism is a disease. Procrastination is a disease. ACTION is the cure.
- Do not focus on problems; focus on solutions!
- If you try to be everything to everyone, you become nothing.
- I think it is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
- Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.
- All Disruption starts with introspection.
- You can have a job, or you can have a career, or you can have a calling.
- If you’re starting something on your own, you better have a passion for it, because this is hard work.
- Unlike other product developers, Jobs did not believe the customer was always right; if they wanted to resist using a mouse, they were wrong.
- Your margin is my opportunity.
- Be the change you wish to see in the world.
- Many companies describe themselves as customer-focused, but few walk the walk. Most big technology companies are competitor focused.
- Losers read, winners skim.
- I believe that poor people are the world’s greatest entrepreneurs. Everyday, they must innovate in order to survive.
- The road to success begins with knowing what you need to know and why