Lesson learned – in doing business, do not COMPETE but be COMPETITIVE.
Similar Diana Valerio quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The thing that motivates me is a very common form of motivation. And that is, with other folks counting on me, it’s so easy to be motivated.
- Entrepreneur, if your distinction isn’t angering the mediocre, it’s actually mediocre.
- To be inefficient and effective is better than being efficient and ineffective.
- Entrepreneurship is where a noble cause meets the passion.
- Your price makes a statement about your credibility. The more you charge, the more people respect you!
- Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity. They seem more afraid of life than death.
- Universal opinions are often mistaken for universal principles
- If you don’t have paying customers, you have a hobby.
- Act and fail, but don’t fail to act.
- If everything is a priority, nothing is.
- Strategy is about shaping the future.
- An idea is nothing until it has its believers and followers.
- Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.
- Boredom creates breakthroughs.
- Like fear, doubt greatly reduces the potency of our effort.
- If you have positive energy you will always attract positive outcomes.
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
- Slow, Steady and Strong
- People who say you will fail are people who have never been successful in their lives
- Our thoughts and our mind-sets greatly affect our perception of what life is really about