High expectations are the key to everything.
Similar Sam Walton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Dream big but always plan small
- When taken in the right direction, even a step that is only half a centimeter long is progress.
- If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.
- The problems were never going to stop, I realized, but for the moment we had more momentum than problems.
- If you’re starting something on your own, you better have a passion for it, because this is hard work.
- The goal is to build a profitable business, not maintain an expensive hobby that will leave you in the poorhouse.
- Failure is never fatal nor final. It is the very foundation for success.
- Life’s too short to build something nobody wants.
- Future is out there exploring the stars … compared with one where we are forever confined to Earth until some eventual extinction event.
- An entrepreneur with strong network makes money even when he is asleep.
- Like fear, doubt greatly reduces the potency of our effort.
- Sometimes in life, it has to be enough to be proud of yourself, even if no one else notices.
- The world is round, so there is no corner for anyone to lean against
- Without deadlines, nothing gets done.
- If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.
- Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.
- Fall down 7 times, stand up 8
- If you decide that you’re going to do only the things you know are going to work, you’re going to leave a lot of opportunity on the table.
- Companies are rarely criticized for the things that they failed to try. But they are, many times, criticized for things they tried and failed at.
- A disadvantage is often a seed of an advantage.