High expectations are the key to everything.
Similar Sam Walton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Vision is oxygen for companies.
- Your environment will eat your goals and plans for breakfast.
- Hard work never cheats, it leads to success.
- Everything begins small.
- When you go in search of honey, you must expect to be stung by bees.
- Build systems and methods that incubate ideas, facilitate cooperation and spark growth.
- Stay hungry, stay foolish.
- If you’re trying to create a company, it’s like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredients in the right proportion.
- A real entrepreneur is somebody who has no safety net underneath them.
- Like everything in life, it is not what happens to you but how you respond to it that counts.
- Disruption isn’t about what happens to you, it’s about how you respond to what happens to you.
- I think frugality drives innovation, just like other constraints do. One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- Most startups eventually pivot to adjust to what the market is telling them.
- The problems were never going to stop, I realized, but for the moment we had more momentum than problems.
- The most successful people have the same twenty-four hours in a day that you do.
- You can’t build the road without walking it.
- You can have the best technology, you can have the best business model, but if the storytelling isn’t amazing, it won’t matter. Nobody will watch.
- Start with the customer and work backward
- Don’t interpret anything too much. This is time waster number 1.
- A person who makes few mistakes makes little progress.