Picasso had a saying – ‘good artists copy, great artists steal‘ – and we have always been shameless about stealing great ideas.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Where there’s a WALL, there’s a WAY.
- .If there is no risk, there is no reward.
- Lesson learned – in doing business, do not COMPETE but be COMPETITIVE.
- Hey, if we’re going to make things in our life, we might as well make them beautiful.
- Success and failure come and go, but don’t let them define you. It’s who you are that matters.
- Risk is a necessary component of success.
- When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
- You can win big battles by winning small victories at a time
- Success repeats itself until it becomes boring.
- All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.
- I woke up in the morning and saw, the world has moved on
- The framework I found which made the decision incredibly easy was what I called – which only a nerd would call – a ‘regret minimization framework’.
- All Disruption starts with introspection.
- The problem is not the problem. The problem is how you think about the problem.
- Entrepreneurship is a medley of everything old to create something new.
- Entrepreneur, Vincent Van Gogh had no accredited training in art but yet his distinction is generational.
- In the end, we are our choices.
- We figured even if we crash and burn, and lose everything, the experience will have been worth ten times the cost.
- Don’t die without fulfilling your purpose.
- Big things start small.