Picasso had a saying – ‘good artists copy, great artists steal‘ – and we have always been shameless about stealing great ideas.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you don’t have paying customers, you have a hobby.
- One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- Be positive at all times! Leave out the negatives.
- Leveraging existing resources is innovation’s sweetest play.
- I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
- Computers are like a bicycle for the mind.
- Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.
- Every flower blooms at a different pace.
- if you begin, you win.
- If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.
- Most people master the art of postponing the start.
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
- If you really want to be happy, be happy and share happiness
- Things don’t have to change the world to be important.
- They were building a Ferrari for every launch, when it was possible that a Honda Accord might do the trick.
- You can get into any business by leveraging joint ventures.
- I think all of us need to be on guard against arrogance which knocks at the door whenever you’re successful.
- Success lives on your sweat. Determination makes it pleasurable. Action makes it attainable.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- Always do what you love in order to love what you do.