Success doesn’t suddenly fall out of the sky into your lap. It’s the result of taking one step, each day, in the direction of your dreams.
Similar Jennifer Ritchie Payette quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
- You are about to succeed when the urge to quit is the greatest.
- If you wait for things to be perfect, you walk away with NOTHING. Just jump in and get started.
- If you start dreaming you are not running fast enough
- Universal opinions are often mistaken for universal principles
- To invent you have to experiment, and if you know in advance that it’s going to work, it’s not an experiment.
- Someday is a dangerous word.
- Some people have the courage to bungee jump or even skydive, yet they lack the courage to work for themselves.
- Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity. They seem more afraid of life than death.
- Impatience makes even the strong weak.
- Build systems and methods that incubate ideas, facilitate cooperation and spark growth.
- It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.
- Failure is not failure unless we fail to learn from it.
- The thing that motivates me is a very common form of motivation. And that is, with other folks counting on me, it’s so easy to be motivated.
- Don’t be afraid to assert yourself, have confidence in your abilities and don’t let the bastards get you down.
- Keep our competitors focused on us, while we stay focused on the customer.
- Earning is a product of learning. You’re only one letter away from earning more.
- Being an entrepreneur is the greatest investment
- Like everything in life, it is not what happens to you but how you respond to it that counts.
- Embrace relentless self-determination and win.