Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Create value, not bait!
- There’s a single path to success. Yours.
- Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.
- You get paid in direct proportion to the difficulty of problems you solve.
- Passion, Patience, and Persistence are the ingredients to be an entrepreneur.
- Sometimes, to relieve stress, he would soak his feet in the toilet, a practice that was not as soothing for his collegues.
- Inspiration is born when our passion becomes greater than our fear.
- The secret of success is to do the common thing uncommonly well.
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is ‘why not?’.
- Don’t die without fulfilling your purpose.
- The Greatest success stories are beautifully painful
- We are really competing against ourselves, we have no control over how other people perform.
- What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.
- Selling is a game that requires so much more than the ability to play it.
- The best customer service is if the customer doesn’t need to call you, doesn’t need to talk to you, it just works.
- You are much more than what you think you are.
- Selling is a sacred trust between buyer and seller.
- Living is different from just existing.
- A ship in the harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.
- Sometimes we measure things and see that in the short term they actually hurt sales, and we do it anyway.