Leaders see the opportunities beyond what’s done to what’s possible.
Similar Sharon Pearson quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.
- If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.
- Your brand is what other people say about you when you’re not in the room.
- Success is determined by how best you can utilize your time
- We’re going to make it happen. As God is my bloody witness, I’m hell―bent on making it work.
- Humans are born to build something outrageous.
- Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
- Make it happen, or it won’t.
- If one felt successful, there’d be so little incentive to be successful.
- You can’t force creatives into a box. If you try, they’ll no longer be creative. And no one will want your box.
- Realistic mind does not mistaken choice with opinion.
- Companies can’t be sold, they can only be bought.
- You will never see an eagle of distinction flying low with pigeons of mediocrity.
- The field seems to require a painfully uncommon synthesis of imagination and realism.
- The world is a Treasure Map
- Screw it. Let’s do it.
- The most important single thing is to focus obsessively on the customer. Our goal is to be earth’s most customer-centric company.
- If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.
- Dreams remain dreams until we decide to act upon them.
- Entrepreneur, get creative or live stagnant. ~