I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure which is, Try to please everybody.
Similar Herbert B. Swope quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- My story isn’t over until I win.
- Disruptive innovation is entrepreneurs changing their industry with unique creativity.
- Quality is more important than quality. One home run is better than two doubles.
- Show me your friends and I’ll show you your future.
- People who know what they’re talking about don’t need PowerPoint.
- Even a trillion dollars is made up of cents.
- S.T.O.P. = Start To Open Possibilities
- We’re here to put a dent in the universe. Otherwise why else even be here?
- If price is what you communicate, don’t complain about lack of margins.
- No, I don’t ever give up. I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
- Great things in business are never done by one person, they are done by a team of people
- Most people master the art of postponing the start.
- Bad timekeeping will suck the life out of your bank account.
- A dream with a deadline is a goal.
- If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way
- People judge you on your performance, so focus on the outcome.
- Success is doing what you were created by God to do and being faithful in that.
- Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once.
- Think big to see big.
- Realistic mind does not mistaken choice with opinion.