I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure which is, Try to please everybody.
Similar Herbert B. Swope quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Without having a goal it is difficult to score!
- Every once in a while, I find myself in the presence of purity – purity of spirit and love – and I always cry. It always just reaches in and grabs me.
- Some men see things as they are and say why – I dream things that never were and say why not.
- Our thoughts and our mind-sets greatly affect our perception of what life is really about
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do.
- I think the things you regret most in life are the things you didn’t do.
- I am the captain of my fate, master of my soul, boss of my dreams, and king of my goals
- Only those deals get closed which you deserve.
- Disruptors don’t have to discover something new; they just have to discover a practical use for new discoveries.
- If you only do things where you know the answer in advance, your company goes away.
- Confidence comes from crossing thresholds.
- You are more likely to be successful if you worry about providing value instead of being successful.
- A good entrepreneur is a good teacher.
- Disruption isn’t about what happens to you, it’s about how you respond to what happens to you.
- You can learn a lot from your mistakes when you aren’t busy denying them.
- Lesson learned – in doing business, do not COMPETE but be COMPETITIVE.
- We are really competing against ourselves, we have no control over how other people perform.
- Success in life is not for those who run fast, but for those who keep running and always on the move.
- The only thing worse than starting something and failing… is not starting something.
- You don’t get what you wish for; you get what you work for.