One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Risk more than others think is safe. Dream more than others think is practical.
- There are good Managers and good Leaders, some of them are good in both and they called Entrepreneurs
- You lose 100% of the shots you don’t take.
- As much as possible, avoid hiring MBAs. MBA programs don’t teach people how to create companies.
- Pretend to be completely in control and people will assume that you are.
- A real entrepreneur is somebody who has no safety net underneath them.
- A quitter never wins-and-a winner never quits.
- Entrepreneurship is an art, you do it because you love it.
- Schooling doesn’t assure employment but skill does.
- Forget yesterday, Act on Today and Get a hold on tomorrow.
- Entrepreneurship is not a career choice, its a way of life!
- Don’t buy value-added. Be the one adding value. Create goodwill.
- Discipline is the bridge between goals and reality.
- You are about to succeed when the urge to quit is the greatest.
- Success doesn’t come to you; you go to it.
- Lesson learned – in doing business, do not COMPETE but be COMPETITIVE.
- Negotiation means willfully entering into a professional conflict.
- Don’t put me in a box until I’m dead.
- Stay hungry, stay foolish.
- Earning is a product of learning. You’re only one letter away from earning more.