If you are going through a lot, you are going to get a lot.
Similar Amit Kalantri quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- In business, what’s dangerous is not to evolve.
- Don’t interpret anything too much. This is time waster number 1.
- You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job, and not be paid for it.
- Your energy is a valuable resource, distribute it wisely.
- Many companies describe themselves as customer-focused, but few walk the walk. Most big technology companies are competitor focused.
- A disruptor finds opportunity and profit from his misfortunes.
- If you’re trying to create a company, it’s like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredients in the right proportion.
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- Entrepreneur, if your distinction isn’t angering the mediocre, it’s actually mediocre.
- Always deliver more than expected.
- If you can dream it, you can do it.
- Every flower blooms at a different pace.
- It’s really hard to design products by focus groups. A lot of times, people don’t know what they want until you show it to them.
- Successful people follow their passion, not money. Nonetheless, their success attracts money.
- Sometimes life is going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
- To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence.
- Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard.
- The most successful people in the world today are entrepreneurs
- It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.