If you are going through a lot, you are going to get a lot.
Similar Amit Kalantri quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- It is remarkable how many things you can explode. I’m lucky I have all my fingers.
- As a company, one of our greatest cultural strengths is accepting the fact that if you’re going to invent, you’re going to disrupt.
- Business success is 80% psychology and 20% mechanics.
- Your margin is my opportunity.
- Act and fail, but don’t fail to act.
- We are really competing against ourselves, we have no control over how other people perform.
- The most successful people in the world today are entrepreneurs
- The key ingredient to any kind of happiness or success is to never give less than your best
- You can have a job, or you can have a career, or you can have a calling.
- No one can make you successful, the will to succeed comes from within
- The world is round, so there is no corner for anyone to lean against
- Impatience destroys at least 98% of hard work’s potential.
- Don’t try to mine gold when you can sell shovels.
- Bad timekeeping will suck the life out of your bank account.
- In the end, every startup is different. But in the beginning every startup is the same.
- Success is not what you have, but who you are.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- I believe in solving social ills with business skills.
- QUIT = Quickly Uphold Important Things