People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.
Similar Dale Carnegie quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
- Success doesn’t suddenly fall out of the sky into your lap. It’s the result of taking one step, each day, in the direction of your dreams.
- Life itself is simple.it’s just not easy.
- Start small and keep going.
- To win without risk is to triumph without glory.
- Life has no limitations except the ones we make.
- Let’s go invent tomorrow rather than worrying about what happened yesterday.
- If you don’t become the pioneer of your education, you’ll be the slave of someone else’s dream.
- If you have time to whine then you have time to find solution.
- Market like you OWN the Segment & Optimize as a Startup.
- Do ordinary things extraordinarily well.
- There’ll always be serendipity involved in discovery.
- He who is afraid to lose, is not ready to win
- Uninspired leaders can’t inspire.
- Lesson learned – in doing business, do not COMPETE but be COMPETITIVE.
- I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.
- Belief in oneself is one of the most important bricks in building any successful venture.
- If you are working on something exciting that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- We need to embrace change in order to sell change.
- Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.