People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.
Similar Dale Carnegie quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Integrity is the bond of trust.
- Success is made of 1% of luck and 99% of sweat.
- Be so good they can’t ignore you.
- All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure.
- Successful people don´t make noise.
- When taken in the right direction, even a step that is only half a centimeter long is progress.
- If you don’t learn to control your mind, your mind will control you.
- Someday is a dangerous word.
- Doing, not learning to do, is the essence of entrepreneurship.
- The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers.
- An entrepreneur is more useful and valuable to the economy than an economist.
- If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut
- An entrepreneur is someone who can make enough money to pay for their mistakes.
- Some men see things as they are and say why – I dream things that never were and say why not.
- Any product that needs a manual to work is broken.
- How you climb a mountain is more important than reaching the top.
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure … but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.
- If you double the number of experiments you do per year you’re going to double your inventiveness.
- Normal is where innovation goes to die.
- Being an entrepreneur is the greatest investment